• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lulu

Beach Lover
Jan 7, 2008
Blue Mt. Beach
Small, 1 BR efficiency apartment is available for rent August 15.

This is a lock-out apartment attached to our home with a separate entrance. Looking for someone QUIET.
Apartment has a washer and dryer, air condition, half fridge, small kitchen and living space, small bedroom and full size bath with shower. There is a big screened in porch and an unscreened porch.
Pictures not available at this time as current tenant is out of town but hope to have some next week.
Rent is $750/mo includes all utilities including cable and internet.
Pets are allowed.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.
Located in the Seabreeze Community in Seacrest Beach. A short walk from a deeded beach access.

If interested please call Krissi 850-200-5219.

Mybuddy

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2012
Hello Krissi, I will call you first thing at 8, I would like to come and see it this morning if possible.

Lisa
419-7841

Mybuddy

Beach Comber
Mar 24, 2012
Krissi, I am not sure if I missed your call yesterday, I was getting a new phone upgrade. I would love to see your place. My number is 419-7841 and I am an employee of Seaside Neighborhood School. Please call me at your earliest convience.

Thank you

Lizabeth

Beach Crab
Jul 30, 2012
I am very interested in the apartment. I was wondering if it is still available. Please let me know. 901-827-2601

maried

Beach Crab
Aug 8, 2012
if this is still available, please call 850.586.0765. I would like to see it as soon as possible. Thanks

hollyholl

Beach Comber
Jul 21, 2012
long term

is this still available?

Small, 1 BR efficiency apartment is available for rent August 15.

This is a lock-out apartment attached to our home with a separate entrance. Looking for someone QUIET.
Apartment has a washer and dryer, air condition, half fridge, small kitchen and living space, small bedroom and full size bath with shower. There is a big screened in porch and an unscreened porch.
Pictures not available at this time as current tenant is out of town but hope to have some next week.
Rent is $750/mo includes all utilities including cable and internet.
Pets are allowed.
ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING.
Located in the Seabreeze Community in Seacrest Beach. A short walk from a deeded beach access.

If interested please call Krissi 850-200-5219.