• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

30adreamers

Beach Lover
Feb 28, 2012
ATTENTION!!! Need a great place to have a steak! We love our seafood, but every great once n awhile our Midwest roots come out! Craving steaks and hoping hubby takes me somewhere, but need suggestions!

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
I'm a native Floridian and have lived in Seagrove for decades. I'm just OK with seafood, in general. There aren't really any steak bars unless you go to Destin or Sandestin, but Cafe 30-A does a great filet mignon, and most of these other places (The Viridian) can do it too. Seagars in Sandestin is known for their steaks.

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Mcguires in Destin has good steak.We haven't been to Pandoras in Grayton for a good while but they use to have really good steak over wood fire.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
We love Pandoras in Grayton Beach whenever we are craving a good steak.
Borago has a great veal chop.
Flemings at Grand blvd/Sandestin is wonderful.
I have heard good things about Marina Cafe and Ruth Chris Steakhouse in Destin.

Last edited:

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
ATTENTION!!! Need a great place to have a steak! We love our seafood, but every great once n awhile our Midwest roots come out! Craving steaks and hoping hubby takes me somewhere, but need suggestions!

Pandora's, Edward's, Fleming's, Seagar's, V Seagrove

30A Eats

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2011
30A
www.30aeats.com
I love the Steak-Frites at Edward's, and beef at Paradis in Rosemary Beach. Cafe Thirty-A is nice, and Borogo. Pandora's for Prime Rib, and even Marlin Grill... BUT.. I did a stint in Nebraska for a few years and I know the steak you are looking for!! It can be found at Flemings or Seagar's! When we want a steak... they are just that good! Get the onion rings if you have not tried them at Flemings... to die for! Next would be ruth Chris and McGuires in Destin. Jackson's in Pensacola!