• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

patticakes

Beach Lover
Apr 14, 2005
Kansas
What would be fair long-term rental amount for a 1 BR/1 BA condo with excellent beach access along 30A? Laundry facilities are within the complex, not in the condo.

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
I was told by a rental management agency that a 1bd can be rented for 700-800 a month (LTR) every day, all day long no matter what size it is if it is walking distance to the beach. He said there was an incredible number of singles in this area looking for 1bd.

Last edited:

CY

Beach Lover
Sep 13, 2012
I'm not sure. Your previous post sounded like there was a w/d available inside the condo complex, but not the actual condo. If that is the case, I can't see it affecting the price that much. One thing about it, you could always put it out there and see what kind of response you get. You will know very quickly if it is priced right by the response you get. I listed mine on Craigslist and had about 20 responses within 24hrs, and then rented within a week. Not sure where yours is located, but mine is very close to 30A and Seaside, a tiny cottage, and did not include electric or cable. Mostly, it's about location down here. Depending on that stuff, you might be looking at 600-800.

Last edited: