• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I think Shorty's has the best one around time and time again. George's fish was a little tough last time we tried it, but very good also. Must try Flip Flops, hear it is really good.

For grilled grouper, I go to Shorty's in Grayton. For fried, 'deep fried love' at Seagrove Market Cafe.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Modica just started the weekly lunch specials back for the off season. You know what that means- grouper sandwich Fridays!

30A Eats

Beach Lover
Dec 14, 2011
30A
www.30aeats.com
Near Seacrest George's Fried Grouper Sandwich, same as Seagrove Village Market. On occasion Summer Kitchen in Rosemary has a nice fish sandwich. Shades At The loop has excellnt lunch specials and a wonderful fish sandwich. Traveling West on 30-A, I ate at Bud and Alley's for lunch this week (tho mixed reviews) it has been consistently delicious for me. Local Catch has a great Po-Boy, and not near Seacrest, I think Smiling Fish and Stinky's both rock! Not sure if Fire has a lunch fish sandwich, I will check!!

PC

Beach Lover
Aug 15, 2005
TN
We tried George's grilled grouper and thought they were seasoned perfectly and were outstanding. Wish I had one now.

Modica is one of our fav. places in the area, really good food. Cakes are wonderful also, although not made in house.