• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

beachFool

Beach Fanatic
May 6, 2007
Stanford
VA Tech
NC State
UCF
A&M
Duke
Clemson
U Tennessee
Ohio State
FSU
So Carolina
Texas
Iowa Sta
Ole Miss 2nd Quarter
I posted last week but forgot to save.:dunno:

Last edited by a moderator:
Several people were late last week, but we gave them a free pass. So these players have used their free passes for lateness. Sorry. :sosad:

Basically we give one free pass for lateness (obviously not after a game starts -- I won't enumerate every possibility because that leads to problems).

Sorry.

Last edited:

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
This game has been a great one -- I mean, tied at halftime. Are you breathing?

Tennessee played a great game to lose only by 7 against Georgia at Atlanta. We had chances to win, a couple of wide open dropped passes, missed FG's, turnovers, crucial one at the end etc. But we played a complete game against a ranked team. To be honest, don't think Georgia should be ranked where they are to let a unranked team score 44 points against them. And another good part, I still got the point. Would have liked a W but it's the best I've seen us play.

monkiesrus

Beach Fanatic
Oct 1, 2006
Tennessee played a great game to lose only by 7 against Georgia at Atlanta. We had chances to win, a couple of wide open dropped passes, missed FG's, turnovers, crucial one at the end etc. But we played a complete game against a ranked team. To be honest, don't think Georgia should be ranked where they are to let a unranked team score 44 points against them. And another good part, I still got the point. Would have liked a W but it's the best I've seen us play.

I think for sure that Tennessee has the right coach. It makes no sense them calling for his head when he has gotten us back on the winning side of .500 instead of the losing side. I know it is early yet, and we will see what happens the rest of the season. I don't think they should get rid of Dooley. He seems to be the right man for the job. Tennessee just needs to make better decisions when throwing the football, and we need to catch those catchable balls along with trying to limit our fumbles, interceptions, etc. All in all though, I am very pleased with how they played against Georgia last night.

DD

SoWal Expert
Aug 29, 2005
grapevine, tx. /On the road to SoWal
I think I said my picks were Kitty's, but I guess I should have copied and pasted. Yeah, I'm out.