• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
I'm Deb, currently living in Peachtree City, GA with my husband Rob and new puppy Jet. We are closing on a home in Watersound West Beach,and we are beyond excited to finally move into our beach home, and meet some great new friends.

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
Destin deb you sound like a young couple. Just curious what you or your husband do for a living that allows you to move down here at a relatively young age?

CMD

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2012
Congratulations to you, hubby and puppy! I'm envious that you are moving now. We have to wait until April and it seems so far away.

Good luck on the move and hope to meet in person.

vcalhoun

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2012
Whoo hoo! We have a place in WSWB and Looove it but can't get here full-time yet. Welcome to the neighborhood!

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
Thanks everybody for the welcome messages. I notice that a lot of you have dog photos up. Can anyone tell me the best parks or beaches near Watersound that allow dogs? @Beach Dreamer, I guess we're not as young as we sound, we're actually recent empty nesters. Also, I'm trying to put up an Avatar or profile pic and can't figure out how to do it, can anyone help? Thanks.

CMD

Beach Comber
Sep 15, 2012
To change the Avatar and Profile Picture, there is a tab called Settings, beside 'My Profile' where you log-in/out. Mid way done the left side of the Settings is a place for Edit Avatar.

I think you can have dogs on the beach if they have a special license and only during certain hours, like morning and late afternoon.

mbo222

Beach Comber
Oct 23, 2009
Welcome! We have the brown house on the lake. WSWB is an unbelievable place on 30A that will get better with time.