• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

seasgrove

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2007
Seacrest area
Always have power to run some essentials after a big blow.

This equipment is offered for the "Best Offer" I get by 10 AM on Thursday, 4 October.

There is no minimum bid (
:clap_1:), just whatever I can get for the equipment. As bids come in, I will inform all bidders of their status in case they wish to place another offer.

The generator has never, I repeat, NEVER been run. I bought it at the end of the 2004 hurricane season (if I remember correctly) and have never put oil or gasoline in the engine/tank. It has been in a storage shed out of the elements except for when I pulled it out for taking pictures of the equipment recently.

Details on the equipment:

1. Coleman PowerMate portable generator, 5000 running watts/6250 maximum watts, 25 foot power cord, purchased several years ago, never used, stored in shed. Has two 120VAC GFCI jacks, two 120VAC jacks, one 120V/240VAC jack. Cost $700 new.

2. Connecticut Electric EmerGen Manual Transfer Switch Kit (still in box), for indoor use only. 30A max @ 250V AC, 7500 watts max. Has 6 single-pole switches, 2 double-pole switches. Purchased with generator, never installed. Cost $300 new.

I can be contacted at 850-231-0604 (home) or 850-830-7830 (cell), email: seagrove@embarqmail.com. I can email pix of the equipment on request.

Joyce Owen

SoWal Staff
Oct 8, 2007
SoWal.com
Just 3 days left to get an essentially brand new portable generator or manual bypass switch for pennies on the dollar!!!

seasgrove

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2007
Seacrest area
Time is running short, folks, to get an essentially brand new portable generator or manual bypass switch for pennies on the dollar!!! I am on the road tomorrow but will check any new offers in the evening and let everyone know the status of their offer! Winners will be contacted after 10 AM on Thursday to arrange pickup. Pickup of equipment must be completed by 10/8/12....

seasgrove

Beach Comber
Sep 7, 2007
Seacrest area
Less than 17 hours to give me an offer to get an essentially brand new portable generator or manual bypass switch for pennies on the dollar!!! Winners will be contacted after 10 AM on Thursday to arrange pickup. Pickup of equipment must be completed by 10/8/12....