• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Orange Leaf Yogurt

Beach Comber
May 14, 2012
School is back in session, which means clubs, organizations and teams are getting started all across Walton County!

If you are looking to raise cash for anything like that, consider Tip Jar Tuesday at Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt. Every Tuesday, we are swapping our tip jar for a donation jar that we will use to collect funds for your organization. Orange Leaf will even "tip" 10% of our day's proceeds!

The amount you raise is up to your group: promote the evening on your Facebook page, Twitter, Instagram...whatever. The more bodies you get in the door, the more donations you receive (and the higher our 10% donation will be).

We want to do our part in making SoWal great -- so if you have any cause or organization that you are proud of and from which you would like to raise money, please contact us at 850-270-3036.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Thanks so much! Get ready for the phone calls- I am going to chime in on behalf of Emerald Coast Middle School-- you will be getting a phone call soon! We are a fro family for sure!

Orange Leaf Yogurt

Beach Comber
May 14, 2012
We would love that Jdarg -- I actually dropped by ECMS last week to donate some gift certificates for the prizes the students get to choose from for good behavior, and was hoping to catch the Ms. Spence to talk about this idea with her. Hope you can get the word out over there!

We're on Facebook, if anyone wants to follow us: facebook.com/OLFYseacrest

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
We would love that Jdarg -- I actually dropped by ECMS last week to donate some gift certificates for the prizes the students get to choose from for good behavior, and was hoping to catch the Ms. Spence to talk about this idea with her. Hope you can get the word out over there!

We're on Facebook, if anyone wants to follow us: facebook.com/OLFYseacrest

Thanks for the kind words, everyone!

You must have been reading my mind- thanks so much!

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
Events like this are so popular here in Atlanta -- and they really are a great way to raise money for schools! Our elementary school actually had a chick-fil-a night tonight. The teachers take turns handing out free ice cream with sprinkles to all the kids that show up!. and we flood the local pizza place with orders when we it's pizza night.

Hope orange leaf has the same turn out -- we love that place!!!!