• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010
Do you need childcare? 30-a little ones daycare offers hourly/daily/weekly rates

I Have immediate availability at my 30-A Little Ones Daycare. Maybe you just want 1 day here and there to socialize your child with others or to use for yourself to get out run errands, appointments etc. I can work with your schedule and provide Daily/Hourly/Weekly Rates.

As your childs caregiver I have several years experience and references from working with nanny companies and owning my own day care. As a parent myself, I know its hard to leave your child with anyone so please call to set up an appointment to meet me and check out the day care.

* Open 7:30am-530pm Mon-Fri (additional daily/nightly/weekend hours upon request)
* Enrolled in the Subsidized Government Program
* All Early Childhood Education Courses completed
* Fun, Safe and Professional Environment for your Child
* Current in all Fingerprint and Background Check
* First Aid/CPR Certified
* FBI/Child Abuse/Criminal Clearances
* Registered with the Department of Children and Families and Child Services
* Healthy Food and Drinks Provided

Hope to hear from you

Vanessa Goodson
Owner/Caregiver
(850) 259-9959 or email at 30alittleones@gmail.com

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010
30-a little ones daycare offers daily drop off rates as well as full time weekly care

I Have immediate availability at my 30-A Little Ones Daycare. Maybe you just want 1 day here and there to socialize your child with others or to use for yourself to get out run errands, appointments etc. I can work with your schedule and provide Daily/Hourly/Weekly Rates.

As your childs caregiver I have several years experience and references from working with nanny companies and owning my own day care. As a parent myself, I know its hard to leave your child with anyone so please call to set up an appointment to meet me and check out the day care.

* Open 7:30am-530pm Mon-Fri (additional daily/nightly/weekend hours upon request)

Hope to hear from you

Vanessa Goodson
Owner/Caregiver

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010
In need of child care. Whether you need just a day here and there or weekly care.

Hope to hear from you

Vanessa Goodson
Owner/Caregiver

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010

Hope to hear from you

Vanessa Goodson
Owner/Caregiver

VGoodson

Beach Comber
Apr 16, 2010
30-A Little Ones Daycare can work with your schedule and provide hourly/daily/weekly

Hope to hear from you

Vanessa Goodson
Owner/Caregiver