• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bridget Bell Keepman

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2012
Just moved to Seacrest from Wisconsin. Anyone know of a Packer bar in the area, or at least somewhere we can count on catching the game? Thanks!

Just moved to Seacrest from Wisconsin. Anyone know of a Packer bar in the area, or at least somewhere we can count on catching the game? Thanks!
:welcome: I can't answer your question, but I'll bet Shades would be a great place to watch it.

BTW hubby was born and raised in Madison (actually Monona). He would never go back because he doesn't like cold weather. His two sisters still live in Wisconsin, and one of our brother-in-laws is a big Packers fan.

Bridget Bell Keepman

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2012
Thanks!!! Yes, we just called Shades and they are playing it. I heard of the Pickle Factory in Grayton Beach being a Packer bar, but we've tried calling and they are closed. We are from Oconomowoc... Love Wisconsin but were over the winters for many reasons. Go Pack!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Thanks!!! Yes, we just called Shades and they are playing it. I heard of the Pickle Factory in Grayton Beach being a Packer bar, but we've tried calling and they are closed. We are from Oconomowoc... Love Wisconsin but were over the winters for many reasons. Go Pack!

Welcome! Shades is cool. Pickle Factory doesn't open til later. If you don't make it there today go by during the week and meet them.

htjhs8

Beach Lover
Mar 1, 2007
if it is "greenbay packers" place to hang out........go to "PICKLES", pizza....(made fresh while you wait),

indoor and outdoor seating, just north of 4-way stop at grayton (about 100yds on the left).........can't get any

more greenbay than owner, jeff......... (if you want noise, go to shades)

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
Pickle Factory is the place for Packer games....but it is really the place for the best thin crust gourmet pizza in SOWAL!!! The Thai pizza is the best we have ever had. The sausage is wonderful and homemade. This place is a must.