• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am looking for a responsible, dependable and honest person to clean my house on a regular basis. I had someone named Tonya who was not dependable and was wishy washy about days and times. I was very dissapointed b/c I really liked her at first. If you are consideriing hiring her, think twice. I would never post anything like this about anyone if they did not upset me greatly b/c I need help due to health issues that prevent me from doing to much. I also still need help organizing some things. Please only contact me if you are serious and need to work. Obviously she did not want to work that badly.

My number is 504-231-5358 I am very easy to get along with and just want a clean house. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you.

Jessicanelson27

Beach Crab
Oct 8, 2012
Hello!
My name is Jessica and I would like to talk to you about this position. Please call me at 863-860-7069 if you are still looking for a housekeeper.

Jessica

Smooch

Beach Comber
Jan 8, 2007
SRB
My name is Heather and if you have not filled the position id like to take a crack at it. I am very clean in my own home and very laid back and easy to get along with. 850.687.4277

tutic1971

Beach Lover
Jun 12, 2012
My experience of Tonya has been very different. She cleans my house on a regular basis. She does a great job, is thorough and very dependable. And her rates are very reasonable. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for someone to clean their house!!

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Well, I am glad you have been so fortunate. I only know what happened with me and it was very unprofessional of her not to let me know that there was a problem with her coming to clean as we had agreed and not telling me she changed her mind when I was depending on it. I had to start over and find someone else. I could have done so sooner had I known. The person I talked originally when she first cleaned was a different person I spoke to on the phone to confirm that she was coming as planned the second time 2 days before she was scheduled to come. She could have called me sooner and told me she had a problem with coming again. I am glad you have found someone you are happy with.

James Bentwood

Beach Fanatic
Feb 24, 2005
Well, I am glad you have been so fortunate. I only know what happened with me and it was very unprofessional of her not to let me know that there was a problem with her coming to clean as we had agreed and not telling me she changed her mind when I was depending on it. I had to start over and find someone else. I could have done so sooner had I known. The person I talked originally when she first cleaned was a different person I spoke to on the phone to confirm that she was coming as planned the second time 2 days before she was scheduled to come. She could have called me sooner and told me she had a problem with coming again. I am glad you have found someone you are happy with.

And you guys might be talking about 2 different people anyway. To even bring up a name in the original epost was unnecessary. [*edit - and hurtful, ironic since heart is in your name]

If you are going to smear someone you might as well post their full name and address so you don't ruin other people wit the same name. Of course if you did that you would be guilty of libel law, which you wouldn't want to do. Which is the whole point.

Last edited:

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
And you guys might be talking about 2 different people anyway. To even bring up a name in the original epost was unnecessary. [*edit - and hurtful, ironic since heart is in your name]

If you are going to smear someone you might as well post their full name and address so you don't ruin other people wit the same name. Of course if you did that you would be guilty of libel law, which you wouldn't want to do. Which is the whole point.

You know I never thought about that. You are right, there could be two different people. Also I do not usually put this type of thing on here, but I was very frustrated and stressed out because I have been through so many terrible experiences with people who clean and have never said anything so I did this time. I apologize for smearing anyone who did not deserve it. Also, I don't know their full name or address. They only worked for me one time. Sorry I even started this. I've been upset lately about many things and stressed out so I posted how I felt about this situation which I would not normally do. Whoever i was talking about know who they are and I did not realize when I put a name there could be more people that clean with the same name. I am just sick and tired of being sick and tired (literraly) and I thought I had one thing resolved and it turned out I did not. Back to the drawing board. sorry again.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Well, the person I hired did not work out. I am once again looking for a house cleaner. I would like to find someone who does not expect to be paid $25-$30 per hour. I don't understand that if you are working for yourself. I just want someone who wants to work and is proud of the work that they do and have reasonable rates. I am very generous and easy to work for. Thank you, phone is 504-231-5358 or 850-213-0923