• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Chi2GB

Beach Lover
Jul 23, 2009
Grayton Beach
I have a full-time job and a family, but I'm hoping to make a few extra bucks to help with some bills. I'm up for anything that I can do at off-hours or from home if possible. I'm very computer savvy, local (Grayton Beach), and willing to work. I'm highly-educated and have been a working professional for the past 11 years. If there is anything that you could use some help with, shoot me a quick message and let's see if I can help. Thank you.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am looking for someone that would like to take on extra work cleaning my home on a regular basis. It is a small house, but I do have cats in case you are allergic. I am easy to get along with and a very nice person. If interested give me a call and we will see if we can work out a rate that works for both of us. Thank you for your consideration and my number is 504-231-5358 or 850-213-0923

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
heartbren in the last 1 1/2 yrs i've seen you looking for someone to clean your home at least 4 times? what happens to all the cleaners?theres many people on the board that have cleaning co's