• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
Just turned on HGTV and the Hilton House was on Extreme Homes. I missed most of the feature, but it will be replayed at 11:00. Great opportunity to get a tour of the house. The commentator explains the rationale behind the architecture.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Saw this segment and was very impressed with the rational for the architecture and interior design. Hope they have the house on a tour sometime. They said it was 10 years being built but we've lived here for 12 years and it was in construction for at least 3 years before that!!! And we just live a short distance from this home in Seacrest.

Last edited:

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
Dyson Concrete house west of Rosemary on HGTV

I occassionally tape Extreme Homes (HGTV). Just watched last Thursday night's episode and it featured (toward the end) that huge concrete home located just west of Rosemary Beach. It said that it has taken them 10 years to construct it and they haven't moved in yet! It looks like the episode might be on again next month.

http://www.hgtv.com/extreme-homes/extreme-homes10/index.html

Ellen

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Actually I posted on another thread that we have been living here for 12 years and it was under construction for at least three years before that. The Hilton house was torn down once because the owners didn't like the original plan so you could say this is the second try. We also live very close to the house in Seacrest so we always noticed what progress was being made.

Last edited:

UofL

Beach Fanatic
Jan 21, 2005
Louisville KY
I thought people would be interested in seeing it on tv. Maybe it was on HGTV before. Sorry. Ellen

Lake View Too

SoWal Insider
Nov 16, 2008
Eastern Lake
No, I've never seen it on TV. And I couldn't find the episode on the link you provided either. Does anyone know if that video is on Youtube? Also, I have never heard it referred to as the Dyson house before your post.?

NotDeadYet

Beach Fanatic
Jul 7, 2007
I'd like to see it too, but I couldn't find it on Ellen's link either.
If someone finds it, please post the link here.