• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
I have noticed that some of Mrs. Ragle's signs are missing in some areas, one day they are there, a few days later they are gone. I've noticed it's just her signs, not other signs posted in the same area. Stealing is bad enough, but this is pond scum doing this type of theft.

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
I have noticed that some of Mrs. Ragle's signs are missing in some areas, one day they are there, a few days later they are gone. I've noticed it's just her signs, not other signs posted in the same area. Stealing is bad enough, but this is pond scum doing this type of theft.

Maybe it's the same person who removed Trisha Hutchison's signs and putting up all those extra Anderson signs.

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
There is a simple answer here. Ignore the signs completely and vote for Ragle.

meggiemom

Beach Lover
Jun 24, 2012
Walton
I noticed that there is going to be a presentation by Rep. Marti Coley at the regular school board meeting on Tuesday. I guess that'll be good for a headline and a free ad for Mrs. Anderson.

BJackson

Beach Lover
Jun 19, 2010
Blue Mountain Beach, Florida
[h=5]Posted on Ragle for Superintendent

Monday, October 22, 3:30-7pm

Join us at the Coastal Branch Library community room, 437 Greenway Trail, Santa Rosa Beach for a public Meet & Greet with Rosemary Ragle. Refreshments and door prizes will be available for everyone. We would like to extend a special invitation to all teachers, and we will have goody bags for kids and teachers.
This is your opportunity to meet Rosemary Ragle, candidate for Walton County Superintendent of Schools. Rosemary has been involved in public education for 36 years, with 22 years in the classroom, and 14 years as an administrator. Please join us and meet with Rosemary to discuss your questions and concerns about the education of our children, and her plans as Superintendent of Our Schools in Walton County.[/h]

Rosemary Ragle

Beach Comber
Jul 31, 2012
Please join me next Monday afternoon. Teachers and parents, come for a snack and door prizes - children are welcomed and a treat awaits them.

We welcome Republicans, Independents, and Democrats. Remember, it takes a village!

Those of you whom I have not met, look for a slightly older woman than pictured in my newspaper ads. I could not resist the eight- year-old photo.

Those were the "good ole' days."

See you soon,

Rosemary

Jessie Floyd

Beach Comber
Jul 28, 2012
You can listen to a recording done by WZEP AM 1460 which airs a forum that took place this morning between Rosemary Ragle and Carlene Anderson. Unfortunately, it cuts off Mrs. Ralge just as she begins her closing remarks, and if her earlier comments were any indication, I would have really enjoyed hearing her closing remark. Anderson asked that we not judge her based on each individual decision she has made as Superintendent, but rather how the District performs as a whole. If she is not responsible for her own decisions, who is responsible for them? Maybe we ought to give credit to teachers, paraprofessionals, and parents for how the District has performed as a whole.
https://sites.google.com/site/wzepam1460/

Daydream Believer

Beach Comber
Aug 4, 2012
They cut off Mrs. Ragle’s statement?! That’s convenient. The good ole’ boy system strikes again. WZEP, your partisanship is showing!