• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beach Buggys

Beach Lover
Mar 13, 2012
Local
www.sowalbeachbuggys.com
The only ones i see making all the noise seem to be just a handfull of the same people who seem to want to wage war on golf carts/LSV's. come on, don't you people have anything better to do? For those of you who care, we at Beach Buggys take a proactive stance on trying to ensure our customers follow all laws, local rules and our company rules, if you see any violation worthy of having action taken against the renter, all of our carts have our toll free number on the side, which is a direct line to myself or my partner 24 hours a day, please feel free to call us and report them and we will take necessary action. Those of you with nothing better to do, you should come to terms with the fact that you live in a very popular tourist location, people come here to slow down, relax and enjoy the beauty of south walton. I'm a local born and raised, I love where i'm from and i would never do anything to take away from what sowal is. I believe these carts add to the appeal of South Walton and 30A, and am happy to provide the service. I'm sorry so many of you think 30A should be an indy 500 track and it takes you an additional minute or two to get from one end to the other because you have to slow down for an LSV. I'll agree that your going to have the occasional idiot on a golf cart, but if that idiot wasn't in a golf cart he or she would be in a car.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Calling to report violations is a full time job. Why is it our responsibility to make the people you are profiting from behave?

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Well, its only a matter of time before a serious accident occurs while someone is operating these recreational vehicles. I've always had a problem with how you portray then in your advertising. You picture them on the beach sand. This gives out of area people the impression that its OK to operate these vehicles on the beaches. Even your company name implies that as well. Being local born and raised I would have hoped you would have know better than that.

tistheseason

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
Atlanta, GA
people come here to slow down, relax and enjoy the beauty of south walton

I agree with this statement and its one of the reasons that I'm disappointed to see the low speed vehicles. I had hoped we'd be a walking/biking community.

I think low speed vehicles have a place, but the community needs to be built for it -- with a special driving lanes/paths and parking.

I just don't see the need/ benefit. If its too far to walk or bike, don't go or if you HAVE too, take the car!

Beach Buggys

Beach Lover
Mar 13, 2012
Local
www.sowalbeachbuggys.com
Our beautiful beaches are what draw people to 30A, they inspired the name of my business and make for a beautiful background for pictures, I'm sorry you don't approve of my advertising, but ashpault and parking lots don't bring the atmoshphere of 30A into the pictures. I make it very clear to renters when they rent the vehicles that they are strictly prohibited from being driven on the beach (and bike paths) and I haven't had a single incident with anyone trying to yet. So obviously its not a problem....

Well, its only a matter of time before a serious accident occurs while someone is operating these recreational vehicles. I've always had a problem with how you portray then in your advertising. You picture them on the beach sand. This gives out of area people the impression that its OK to operate these vehicles on the beaches. Even your company name implies that as well. Being local born and raised I would have hoped you would have know better than that.