• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Yes, so you can hold your wriggling six month old baby in one hand, talk on your cell phone with the other, and steer with you knee. Your 3 year old sitting next to you without a seat belt can hold your beer up to your mouth if you get thirsty.

Oh- and don't forget to drive it on the bike path!

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Golf carts rank #2 on my list of sowal scourges. Yellow flies are #1.

joho

Beach Fanatic
Aug 5, 2005
Yes, so you can hold your wriggling six month old baby in one hand, talk on your cell phone with the other, and steer with you knee. Your 3 year old sitting next to you without a seat belt can hold your beer up to your mouth if you get thirsty.

Boy isn't that the friggin truth!

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove

Well, the easiest thing would to just let the 3-year-old drive. That way you can still hold the baby and the beer and not have to worry about the road or bike path or other cars or pedestrians or locals or staying alive.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Are golf carts really necessary to our tourist economy? What did all these poor souls do before golf carts became a novelty? I guess they pushed their kids in strollers, or rode bikes, or walked?

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Are golf carts really necessary to our tourist economy? What did all these poor souls do before golf carts became a novelty? I guess they pushed their kids in strollers, or rode bikes, or walked?

Or stayed home...