• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
I noticed that a complaint has been filed with the Ethics Commission against our sheriff. I suspect that the Ethics commission will follow their usual path.

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Some people don't have enough to do. I'm surprised that any decent person will run for office here. There are so many people who thrive on tearing down our elected officials. Their energies would be better spent helping others instead of trying to do harm to others. Get a life people!

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Some people don't have enough to do. I'm surprised that any decent person will run for office here. There are so many people who thrive on tearing down our elected officials. Their energies would be better spent helping others instead of trying to do harm to others. Get a life people!

So if there are wrongs going on or people who have grievances that aren't being address they should not try having them addressed? Vladimir Putin would love people like that!

mvy

Beach Lover
Sep 20, 2008
Just because you thing something is wrong doesn't mean it is. I've seen your posts complaining about so many things, it makes me wonder if any of your opinions are valid.

Bob Wells

Beach Fanatic
Jul 25, 2008
Just because you thing something is wrong doesn't mean it is. I've seen your posts complaining about so many things, it makes me wonder if any of your opinions are valid.
Really, I would appreciate you showing me one. My opinions are valid, just because you don't agree with them doesn't change them at the same time opinions are like belly buttons, everyone has one.