• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mindybell

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2012
I am new to the area and looking for part-time/per diem work as either a CT Technologist or X-ray Technologist. I have 22 years of experience in hospital, office and urgent care settings. I look forward settling in and working in the beautiful area of 30A!
Resume and references available on request.

DestinDeb

Beach Lover
Sep 28, 2012
Hi Mindy, Sorry I don't have a job or even a lead for you but I'm an CT/ X-ray tech too who is moving to Watersound West Beach next Monday and I'm looking for part time or per diem work also. I posted a thread on here a few weeks ago. Didn't hear from anyone. But hey, If I hear of any opportunities I'll try and contact you thru this forum and maybe you can do the same for me. Good luck.

mindybell

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2012
Thank you DestinDeb, I will definitely let you know also. Enjoy your new home in Watersound!

ekenmichael

Beach Comber
Jun 13, 2012
I work there and was told today the position is still open. Full time evening shift position. Great place to work.

mindybell

Beach Comber
Jul 17, 2012
Unfortunately, I can't do evenings full time because my husband travels so much but I'm hoping for a call on the X-ray PRN to get my foot in the door. I heard it was a great place to work, thank you again!