• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

j p nettles

Banned
Jul 1, 2012
Ebro
As usual Anderson is lying to try and cover her butt. I hope she gets sued for retaliation, because that's exactly what it is. This is another good reason the School Superintendent should not be an elected position. I still can't believe Walton County citizens put this lying, unethical piece of crap back in office.

She has friends in high places. With wealthy supporters like Jay Odom, M.C. Davis, Sen. Gaetz and other big time friends in Tallahassee (and Miami) she's learned that she's above the law. The state attorney, ethics commission, and elections commission have dismissed complaints before.

Rosemary Ragle

Beach Comber
Jul 31, 2012
Living and working in the garden of good and evil.

The events posted by Jensky are unequivocably true. I was greeted at the door of my office on Wednesday the 7th @7:15 am by Mark Gardner, Director of Facilities and Operations for WCSD, Danny Graham, attendance officer, and a maintenance worker whose name I do not know.

Mr. Gardner advised me that they were acting on the directive of the Superintendent. Mr. Gardner's words to me were, "Rosemary, I am just doing my job."

The unadulterated audacity, albeit expected, of the superintendent to actually say that she, personally, offered to speak with me herself out of courtesy to her opponent is ludicrous.

Yes, she demanded my resignation -immediately! Yes, she told me that if I did not resign at that moment, I would be fired 6-30-13.

Yes, she told me that she could move me anywhere, assign me any duties of her choosing, and my only option would be to quit or do "as I was told." As an annual emploee, I know this to be true. I do not dispute the information she enjoyed reiterating to me.

Not even I recognized the extent of this woman's vitriole. Carlene Anderson's style of A+ leadership appears to be the future of Walton County.

Paradise or paradox?

Thank you to all who supported me. Be discreet if you wish to work in the garden of good and evil.

Very truthfully yours,

Rosemary

Andy A

Beach Fanatic
Feb 28, 2007
Blue Mountain Beach
If we, as citizens, do not start a movement to become a charter county so that we may take the R and D from behind the names of those running for local office, we do ourselves a great disservice. We could also then have the Superintendent of Schools appointed rather than elected. To elect someone who supposedly works for the school board is ludicrous! She/he runs the school board, which BTW, is also elected. I'll close by saying the Rosemary Ragle situation is the height of audacity! If what she says is true, every effort possible should be made to remove the re-elected Superintendent from office. There are such things as malfeasence in office and other reasons for removal that can be pursued, I'm sure. They should be explored if the alligations are found to have merit.

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
Hang in there Mrs. Ragle, and remember, you have about 10,000 supporters who believe in you. I would be happy to volunteer time and financial contributions for a movement of any kind to try and get Anderson ousted.

30ARosie

Beach Comber
Aug 8, 2008
Rosemary Beach
Don’t you know there are always two sides to every story, making assumptions that you’re getting the whole truth on one side is just plain short-sighted. The unfortunate thing is that Ms. Anderson doesn’t get to come on all these social media sights and explain what really happened, conversations like the ones that were had with several district employees on Wednesday are considered confidential. So while the public gets to Monday morning quarterback, Ms. Anderson is out running a school district. Remember if you don’t like the current administration and the direction its going, maybe you yourself should run for the office in the next election!

Independent Thinker

Beach Lover
Aug 21, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
My information comes from Carlene's "inner circle" pet cronies that likes run her mouth, she was there when it all went down. Anderson exhibited her ignorance by having a closed door meeting with no witness. If she new anything about running a government entity she would have had the director of human resources as a withness. To handle things they way she did the next day after the election is deplorable. Maybe you're right, maybe I should run the next time, apparently the quailifications and standards are very low. This I do Know, a partisan elected position for Superintendent of schools is ignorant.

If she is so busy running the schools she might want to start actually visiting them and see how they are doing.

Last edited: