• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Mango

SoWal Insider
Apr 7, 2006
New York/ Santa Rosa Beach
..and there it is folks--"The Circle of Life."

All together Now...........(Chorus)
In the Circle of Life
It's the wheel of fortune
It's the leap of faith
It's the band of hope
Till we find our place
On the path unwinding
In the Circle, the Circle of Life

OK, NOT!!! :lol:

homeboy

Beach Lover
Jan 2, 2010
I have read all the interesting posts regarding the bubble burst theory, and want to assist any lot/home owners within a 5 minute walk to the beach.

If you believe the local market will soon retreat 50%, and want out now before it's too late, please e-mail me at assetmgsrv@aol.com. I can close within 2 weeks.

Only the very, very nervous need respond.

This one was really interesting. Wonder if this poster got any takers.

Last edited:

JasonKoertge

Beach Comber
Dec 12, 2012
Santa Rosa Beach
30alp.com
I have read all the interesting posts regarding the bubble burst theory, and want to assist any lot/home owners within a 5 minute walk to the beach.

If you believe the local market will soon retreat 50%, and want out now before it's too late, please e-mail me at assetmgsrv@aol.com. I can close within 2 weeks.

Only the very, very nervous need respond.

What is hilarious about this is that I read this (since it was at the top of the list of recently updated postings) before I read the original publish date (2005).

I was totally thinking I had missed something huge.

I read down half the first page before I finally referenced the date and picked up jaw up off my desk. lol

I'm equally curious if he had any success with this.

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
what i can tell is some of the mkt actually bottomed in 2009-2010 and other parts actually botomed 12-18 months ago. but it looks like the top in sowal was late 2005 early 2006. i actually bought my house right before the stk mkt bottomed in early 2009 and there were several paniced people just dumping homes. even though there were few buyers then the home i bought had such a huge drop it bought the sharks out so i knew it was a short sale and i had to pay the ask price as short sales took 6 months back then if you changed the price. i had 5 bids behind me but they made the huge mistake of bidding 5-10k less so they took my bid and the rest is history. the price has risen at least 50% since i bought. i'll sell during the next huge bubble