• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

deasnealy

Beach Lover
Oct 21, 2010
Looking for fellow Costco addicts.... I really wish they would wise up and open one in the area, but until then it would be nice to share costco runs. If anyone is interested let me know. We are currently running out of our dog food and may need to make a special run. Its the only food our German Shepherd can eat that keeps her happy (if you know what I mean).

If you are coming to SoWal and happen to be passing the costco, we would love to have you get a bag or 2. We could pay some of your gas cost! Otherwise, we may be heading to Tallahassee tomorrow. If so, let us know what you want and we could pick some items.

Last edited:

mar1na

Beach Comber
Apr 7, 2009
Hello-my husband is actually on his way there right now. If you get this msg in the next hour, I'm sure he would be glad to.

deasnealy

Beach Lover
Oct 21, 2010
That would be great. We need Natures Domain Salmon and Sweet Potato. Should I call him or have him call me?

Our number is 850-213-0561. My name is Deas and my wife is Jennifer. We will return the favor! We live in Grayton Beach. Can meet today and pay you or paypal now.