• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
i'm been a member of costco in atlanta for 14 yrs. costco is not just a store its almost a religion to many as they're the best in so many categories its incredile. there meat can't be touched by any store. there wine is incredile. there tv deals and warranty are second to none. this sums up costco. i bought a massage chair a few yrs ago. i was worried if it goes bad how do i fix. i looked up and saw this old washing machine coming in the store and i asked the guy whats that? he said the guy bought the machine here 8 yrs ago and is bringing it back for a refund. another true story i witnessed is a event planner bringing back used food. i said was it bad? she said no i just never used it. they gave here money back and threw the food away. all who know costco know there return policy is the best in world. as i said people have a passion shopping there

Last edited by a moderator:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
CHICKEN POT PIE!!!!! I CAN'T SCREAM IT ANY LOUDER!!!!! YOU CAN'T MAKE THEM BETTER THAN COSTCO'S!!!

If somebody was smart enough to buy about 10 and put them on SoWal, they would be gone in a minute, at a premium price.

And yes, I would LOVE a Costco in Destin or PCB. Walmart is so depressing. It ruins the whole day when I have to make a Walmart run.

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
Score! Two pot pies arriving mid-December on the snowbird express from Louisville!