• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jim Tucker

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
So I moved to a new area and get really bad signal, anyone know how to get outr of my contract so I can switch to another service?

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Can't help you with advice other than be careful of Sprint service around here. Its very spotty and the 3G is almost non-exsistant. I actually switched to AT&T and have had good service so far. A few dead spots. Verizon was just ridiculous expensive.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Just picture D-I-V-O-R-C-E
except on a smaller scale
with those contracts they slap on you

We're all communication junkies:
BP gas
CELL phones
Cable
Internet

Supposedly, the cut off fee becomes less the longer you have that contract- try that one
If it hasn't been that long just cuss out the automated computer that answers before a real person gets on
I'm paying for a cat peed on phone that doesn't work cause I haven't been able to find the phone I want yet
Yeah I can do a cut off no pay for three months, but there goes the business I get off the phone from the answering machine
Understand your pain :wave:

Jenksy

Beach Fanatic
Oct 25, 2012
AT&T needs a serious upgrade in SoWal - a busy tourist week and service degrades - sometimes to zero.

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
for last 10 yrs verizon works spotless in grayton and as far as internet century tel is super fast and never a problem