• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LeslieC

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2012
Sandestin
I am a very responsible, clean, professional female looking for a 1-2 bedroom rental anywhere from Santa Rosa area (would LOVE Grayton!), or anywhere along 30A, to Sandestin
I work at Tracery in Rosemary Beach and will need something around the first of the year (Jan-March 2013). Any utilities included would be ideal.

I would be more than happy to look after main house and any upkeep needed in regards to carriage homes, etc.
I have an extremely well trained, relaxed, very quiet golden retriever who has never had any accidents in my home. I can provide references, if needed.

Please PM me with any information you may have.

Thank you!

nordic gypsy

Beach Comber
Jul 29, 2012
I am looking for a furnished rental. Would LOVE Grayton or anything along 30A. But it is for Jan-May only. It is impossible to find a studio or one bedroom. Everything is 3,4, 5 bedrooms! I've come to the realization that live on the 30A is a roommate situation. Would you like to talk about possibilities? Sheila

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
I am a very responsible, clean, professional female looking for a 1-2 bedroom rental anywhere from Santa Rosa area (would LOVE Grayton!), or anywhere along 30A, to Sandestin
I work at Tracery in Rosemary Beach and will need something around the first of the year (Jan-March 2013). Any utilities included would be ideal.

I would be more than happy to look after main house and any upkeep needed in regards to carriage homes, etc.
I have an extremely well trained, relaxed, very quiet golden retriever who has never had any accidents in my home. I can provide references, if needed.

Please PM me with any information you may have.

Thank you!

Hey everybody! Let's get Leslie in a place around here! She and her sweet Ella would be wonderful tenants and great additions to our 30A community!

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
I used to live in Beachwood Villas on 30A near the Tom Thumb. There a many 1 bedroom places there and this time of year is good to find them. Some owners put up notices in the laundry room near the big pool. A lot of them are listed on VRBO as well.