• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

destindonna

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2010
We have a beautiful male Shihtzu whose name is Simeon- he is tan and white,liver nosed and green/ amber eyes.Simeon is 4 years old. He is so very loving to people--- BUT he does not like the presence of other dogs. We have moved into a subdivision that is loaded with other dogs and Simeon is miserable on our walks.As much as it hurts us, we need to find him a quieter environment- some family or person who lives where there are no other dogs. As I stated- he truly is a loving people dog that adores being next to his" person". We are not selling him- we want to give him to someone who wants a wonderful companion and can provide a loving home. Simeon is crate and leash trained and is totally house broken. He has been "fixed" and is very obedient. If you would want to give him a place in your heart and home please PM me .

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
Is there not another place you can drive close by to walk your dog? When we were at the beach on vacation we drove to Aaron Bessant park across from Pier Park in PC Beach and walked him. There were no more than two dogs out there that we saw at one time. And one was out in the grass area just playing fetch. Your dog will not know what to think of being given away! Can you not contact Laurie Hood at Alaqua and see if she can give you some advice? She is on facebook under Alaqua. Poor dog! I could not give up my dog just because of that. I wouldn't give up my dog!

destindonna

Beach Lover
Sep 22, 2010
We have not made this decision lightly. Simeon is so very lovable around people- loves children, but just goes really crazy around other dogs and we are afraid he might break loose from us and bite someone's dog. He is such a lap dog and needs a place where his contact with other dogs would be limited- maybe a fenced yard

Lady D

SoWal Insider
Jun 21, 2005
Memphis, Tennessee, United States
So he wouldn't get along with another Shih Tzu even? Wished I lived there and could take him since I have a very calm laid back Shih Tzu that's 5. But the hubby would not have that unfortunately.

withoutacare

Beach Comber
Aug 19, 2012
I would love to meet him. Have two boys who want a dog so bad. Contact me so we can discuss. 850.830.9525