• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Joby

Beach Lover
May 12, 2010
Considering dumping mediacom, how is your direct tv service? Do you have many disruptions during bad weather?

Thanks in advance

jcpd2

Beach Lover
Aug 31, 2008
Just switched from Direct to Dish for price. Just check with Direct to see where their local stations are from. Dish is all out of Panama City. Some weather problems in heavy rain, but nothing serious. Hate Mediacom!

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
I've had directv since 1994 and love it. I moved from Atlanta and still get the Atlanta local channels which keeps me updated on why I left Atlanta in the 1st place. If you go with them let me know and if you give them my account # it will save both you and me $10 off your monthly bill for the 1st year. Only with a very heavy rain to I lose service and then usually no more than 10 mins (if that) depending on the severity of the storm.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Love my DirectTV!

Absolutely no comparison with Mediacon in terms of price or customer service. Professional, helpful, and you get immediate human assistance with issues.

Wish I had switched sooner.

jpbhen

Beach Fanatic
Jul 10, 2005
Seagrove/Cincinnati
we have directv at old house (cincinnati) and mediacom in sowal. we are also looking to make the switch. please post your results in terms of installation, etc. thanks!!

GatorGal

Beach Comber
Jun 3, 2007
Does anyone know if Dish or Directv is permitted in Watercolor? Do the covenants allow?