• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

serenbe

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2010
We are building a house in SRB and are looking for an interior decorator to help with furnishing. I keep hearing that a decorator will not cost more than doing it yourself d/t discounts and avoiding mistakes. We just love the area and would like to create a special place. A furniture and accessory store with design help would probably work too. Need some insider advice. Thanks.:roll:

FL Dawg

Beach Fanatic
Sep 12, 2006
Jan Carter (850) 699-3713. ASID licensed Interior Designer and a joy to work with!!

Enjoy Now

Beach Comber
Feb 2, 2012
I built a home in Watersound West beach last year and used Nancy Abood. She furnished & decorated my house from top to bottom and did a fantastic job. I live in Ohio and we coordinated everything long distance. Nancy was great to work with and my house looks amazing. She is the owner of Consign mint & nteriors Boutique in Secreat Beach, which was just voted "The Best in Destin". If you want to take a look at what she created, just google 27 Quarter Moon Lane in Watersound West Beach. There is a you tube video of my home. :)

tomboymuldowney

Beach Comber
Jul 3, 2012
I recommend Cassidy Pickens she was featured in coastal lifestyles magazine and lives in blue mountain. She's the hardest worker I know. Works late into the night if she has to. Turned our home in The Preserve into a showcase yet comfortable. Her number is 850-200-2062. You should at least call and see her work!!

amelias

Beach Lover
Jul 18, 2012
Design Services of Florida is AMAZING.. Featured on the front cover of Arkansas Home. They have a design center as well as a retail store in Seagrove.

serenbe

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2010
I recommend Cassidy Pickens she was featured in coastal lifestyles magazine and lives in blue mountain. She's the hardest worker I know. Works late into the night if she has to. Turned our home in The Preserve into a showcase yet comfortable. Her number is 850-200-2062. You should at least call and see her work!!

We are going to be renting a house in the Preserve next week. If we can peak in your windows, let me know - kathyg9901@aol.com Thanks!