• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hi Bobby J and Bev,

I need more work, but do not have experience closing transactions-definitely willing to learn. If you do not get someone right away with the qualifications you need, let me know. Thanks, Lauren Bradley

Lauren Bradley
(850)585-7214
lelu888@gmail.com

Professional Summary:
* TigressIZ.com- Global Handmade Jewelry(current)
* Retail sales- usually fashion, sports, or health products
* Jewelry store owner- Hague & Sullivan
* Billionairess.com- my first internet business was as a personal shopper
* Professional Mom- first love- definitely on the job training for any job!(current)

Core Qualifications:
* Sales
* High repeat customers- even those that were not interested in the product
* Eye for target products that sell
* Valued client relations that produced repeat sales
* Clients like me & want to do business with me

Educational Background:
* Graduated H.S.1976- St. Thomas Episcopal , Houston, Texas
* Barbizon Modeling School

* Traveled extensively throughout the U.S. which introduced me to the varied cultures and ways of thinking within our country which is a valuable psychology lesson for doing business

Professional Affiliations:
* 30 yrs. in this area- I know many people that have local businesses and have friendly relationships with them

Compliance with company specifications:
* I am excited to begin a career in a company that is not adversely affected by the economy and I am fully aware of the excellent standards and service that this company provides to its’ clients.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Hi Bobby J and Bev,

My daughter didn't like my resume so here is another one: This is slightly amusing to me cause as you know kid's rule and parent's drool, right? HA:D

Lauren Bradley
lelu888@gmail.com • (850)585-7214

OBJECTIVE
Seeking a full-time professional sales position utilizing my interpersonal communication skills, marketing skills, and creativity skills.

EXPERIENCE
Owner, TigressIZ.com February 2010 - Present
Website
· Designed website presenting Global Handmade Jewelry
· Acquired unique jewelry from distributors around the world
· Negotiated prices for profitable resell

Owner, Billionairess.com February 2009 – 2010
Website
· Launched internet business as a personal shopper
· Researched specific products with multiple prices on the internet
· Informed the client of website with desired product

Owner, Hague & Sullivan June 1990- 1992
Fine Jewelry Store, Art & Coffee Shop
· Collaborative effort with co-owners of Coffee Shop and co-owner of Jewelry Store
· Produced in shop hand-cut stones set in gold, silver, or platinum for retail, custom jewelry orders and repairs, featured global purchased jewelry including fine and hand-crafted, local art & pottery, fresh ground coffee sold in cups and also ground fresh in bags for clients to enjoy at home with a variety of related products to enhance the experience
· Displayed merchandise visually in a daily/seasonal manner that increased multiple sales, sold at local festivals, and advertised a high/low piece of jewelry weekly

EDUCATION
· Graduated H. S. 1976- St. Thomas Episcopal, Houston, Texas
· Barbizon Modeling School
· Extensive travel throughout the U.S.

ACHIEVEMENTS
· My first goal was/is to be a Mother to my children so this has taken precedence over my professional career in the visual arts.
· The goal for my children has been/is that they have the tools in life that they need to follow their chosen path and succeed.

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Bobby J & Bev,

Gotcha- totally understand.
Hope you guys get the best one for your company- love ya'll.
Merry Christmas!