• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
Yes once again I am looking for someone to clean my home on a regular basis. The lady that was doing it had to move home to take care of her sick mother. I'll miss her as she was very good and nice and most importantly honest. So I am looking for same to clean small 2 bdrm home in Seacrest 2 bdrm 1 bath. I have pets in case allergic to cats. Very friendly and mostly sleep. Reasonable, dependable and honest is very important. Please do not apply if you are not honest/dependable. I've had bad experiences in the past. Also must have reasonable prices. Easy to get along with and generous with someone who wants to work. 850-213-0923 or 504-231-5358, Needed asap. Physical problems keep me from doing this myself.

Beachkeepers30a

Beach Comber
Nov 12, 2012
We offer House Cleaning Services

Yes once again I am looking for someone to clean my home on a regular basis. The lady that was doing it had to move home to take care of her sick mother. I'll miss her as she was very good and nice and most importantly honest. So I am looking for same to clean small 2 bdrm home in Seacrest 2 bdrm 1 bath. I have pets in case allergic to cats. Very friendly and mostly sleep. Reasonable, dependable and honest is very important. Please do not apply if you are not honest/dependable. I've had bad experiences in the past. Also must have reasonable prices. Easy to get along with and generous with someone who wants to work. 850-213-0923 or 504-231-5358, Needed asap. Physical problems keep me from doing this myself.
Beachkeepers 30a we are a House Hold Services Company.
Please respond by email to beachkeepers30a@gmail.com
Rates Vary with hours and duties.

heartbren

Beach Fanatic
Sep 6, 2009
Blue Mountain Beach
I am sorry. I am just seeing this message. I'm very flexible. I need help getting organized. After that I will need a good deep clean and then a regular cleaning about every 10 days. You must know how to clean a house (believe it or not not all people do) especially with the deep clean, fan blades wiped, baseboards and anything dusty, etc. I would like someone reasonable and prefer an individual over a cleaning service for that reason. Nothing against them. I could probably use one, but again, I do not work and need someone to do it as a side job. If you are available please call me at 850-213-0923 or 504-231-5358. I need someone like yesterday!!