• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

watercolorlover

Beach Comber
Oct 21, 2009
We are looking for referral/suggestions for someone to manage our home away from home in watercolor, specifically to assist with vrbo renters & take care of inspections. Also looking for a reliable cleaning service. We are NOT interested in a commission based arrangement. Been there done that & felt nickeled & dimed.

SoWalMom

Beach Fanatic
Sep 4, 2009
30A
www.jewelkade.com
I would suggest calling Patty (850) 368-9282 she owns a very professional and reliable property management company on 30A. Tell her Meghan Hufty referred you.

Sand Dollar One

Beach Lover
Sep 26, 2012
We would love the chance to work for you! We work for a monthly fee and never ask for any percentage of your rental income. We have lots of experience working with home owners who use VRBO to rent their home! Check us out at www.sanddollarone.com or give me a call at (850) 333-0914

Judi G.

Beach Lover
Dec 29, 2012
Seagrove
Hi,

My name is Judi Good and I live in Seagrove at this time. I am looking for a carriage house to rent and manage the main house, basically an on-site manager. Doing all Cleaning after Rentals and or owners and making sure all contractors or doing good work. I will also make sure the house is secure for storms or home problems that might occur. I am a mature lady with many years of management in my background. I would love the chance to meet with you and see if it is a good fit.

Please feel free to call me at 404-668-8511

Hope to hear from you soon,

Judi Good