• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
Emeril in SoWal

I got a glimpse of some SoWal houses last night.Did anyone else see familiar places.First place I saw was Firenze in Grayton.Looking forward to his new shows in Florida-- Bam!

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
Cooking Channel - Does Mediacom have this channel? Want to watch Emeril's Florida

We have Mediacom and I am trying to find Emeril's Florida but I can't find it. We have the food network but it's not showing Emeril's Florida when it's supposed to air on Sunday. I can't find the cooking channel on Mediacom.:blush:

Beauty hunter

Beach Fanatic
May 3, 2009
Mediacom does not have the cooking channel. If you google the cooking channel -you can put in the zip code of the area you want to view it & it will provide the networks that carry it.

rdelong43065

Beach Fanatic
May 28, 2007
Seagrove
Direct TV carries it. Maybe you can get someone to record it for you.

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
Not my Direct TV. I tried to find it and got an error code.

Hopefully it is actually being shown somewhere.

30A Skunkape

Skunky
Jan 18, 2006
Backatown Seagrove
Cox Cable carries the Cooking Channel. In SoWal, I think Cox Cable only comes as far east as San Destin. Too bad that a significant portion of Emeril's Florida local filming area will not be able to view the program.

Here is the promo, enjoy, whole episode will probably be uploaded. I can't stand to look, honestly... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqbJ-X79j3o

Last edited:

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
Cox Cable carries the Cooking Channel. In SoWal, I think Cox Cable only comes as far east as San Destin. Too bad that a significant portion of Emeril's Florida local filming area will not be able to view the program.

Very disappointed that i can't view this in Seacrest. I guess I'll have to wait for Visit Florida to post the show on YouTube. Thanks all for your replies!

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Hey SoWal! Tune into the Cooking Channel on Sunday at 10:30 AM to see some of your favorite SoWal restaurants featured on Emeril Lagasse's new program "Emeril's Florida!" The show will be re-aired on Monday & Tuesday too! Very exciting for everyone in South Walton, Florida!

See the clip about the South Walton edition on Emeril's Florida:
http://www.emerils.com/emerils-florida/

394881_10151247900934081_736380400_n.jpg

Emeril filming with Chef/Owner Jim Richard at Stinky's Fish Camp.

South Walton will soon air as the second feature in a new television series hosted by celebrity chef, Emeril Lagasse. Emeril, who now resides in Northwest Florida with his family, will showcase different locations throughout the Sunshine State in the "Emeril's Florida" series airing on the Food Network's Cooking Channel. “The show is about what this great state offers,” Lagasse said. “So it’s not just about cooking, it’s not just restaurants, although that’s a nice chunk of it. But it’s about the beaches, it’s about fishing, it’s about farming, it’s about the agriculture.” During his time in South Walton, Emeril visited Mac Farms located in Santa Rosa Beach to view the locally grown and distributed herbs and vegetables.

Local restaurants featured in the episode include Fish Out of Water and Bud & Alley’s. Emeril also embarked on a charter fishing trip from the Baytowne Marina at Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort and cooked up dinner right on the docks. During his time in South Walton Emeril also visited Stinky’s Fish Camp which will be showcased in a separate episode along with a segment featuring Florida Governor, Rick Scott.

“When people think about Florida, of course, they think about sunshine and how beautiful it is. They don’t really know the variety, the extent of what is really here. There’s so much here it’s incredible,” Lagasse said.

The South Walton episode will air on Sunday, January 13, 2013, at 10:30 a.m. and rerun on Monday, January 14, 2013, at 9:30 a.m. and Thursday, January 17, 2013, at 11:30 a.m.

Last edited: