• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Tracie

Beach Lover
May 26, 2010
Some people line their pet cages with newspaper. This one came pre-pooped. :razz:

Poor Buz!

sunpoop.jpg

:rotfl:

Arkiehawg

Beach Fanatic
Jul 14, 2007
SoWal
After further analysis from the crack SWFD HazMat team, it is the overwhelming consensus that the featured fecal matter wasn't of canine variety but that of a recent Turdist....precise analysis concludes from Alabama...:cool:

Zebraspots

Beach Fanatic
May 15, 2008
Santa Rosa Beach
I don't know which is funnier-that someone took a picture of poop or that the paper printed it!

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I don't know which is funnier-that someone took a picture of poop or that the paper printed it!

^No doubt!

aannnddd... I'm ashamed to admit that the title of this thread reeled me in hook, line, and sinker!
EGAD! THAT's a piece of dooky self-awareness I could've happily foregone. :blush:

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com

true. I guess its a top "issue" right now. Dogs on the beach and their poop. PLEASE. People on the beach do so much worse than any animal ever could. But, no animal ever would.