• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Lisa Ruby

Beach Fanatic
Jul 12, 2005
SoWal
www.rosemarybeachsales.com
I heard from a long term homeowner at Seaside today that the sale of the cottage rentals to Intrawest will close tomorrow and that other segments of the operation and real estate are "still in negotiation"....
Anyone with more information on this?

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Received post tonight that Robert Davis was in negotiations to sell the rental managment company. They were in due diligence, so it did not sound like it would close tomorrow. Indications was there would be little if any personnel changes.

I don't know anything about Intrawest.

Anybody?

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
They have quite the list of clientel on their web site. Locally, they handle Sandestin resort.

Coast is Clear

Beach Lover
Jun 26, 2005
Atlanta/Seaside
Well it looks like a mix. It says they own 'or are involved with' 14 ski resorts, and they own 67% of Abercrombie & Kent, the company that arranges high end tours and safaris.

Now if they would let me trade time in my Seaside house for time at another resort THAT might be something to consider! :D

Very interesting company.

Mermaid

picky
Aug 11, 2005
John R said:
thought it was a done deal already. G*d knows they can use all the help they can get.

You got that right. I hate dealing with Seaside reservations. The site is awkward to use, slow, cumbersome, and inoperative if you want to check availability more than six months out. I've been so irritated with it that I don't even want to stay in Seaside anymore. There are too many other nice places that don't make you jump through hoops like they do. So anything this other company can do ought to be a huge improvement, even if they're only mediocre. The bar's already so low. :roll:

southof30A

Beach Lover
Nov 23, 2004
Coast is Clear said:
Well it looks like a mix. It says they own 'or are involved with' 14 ski resorts, and they own 67% of Abercrombie & Kent, the company that arranges high end tours and safaris.

Now if they would let me trade time in my Seaside house for time at another resort THAT might be something to consider! :D

Very interesting company.
Resort Quest (old Abbott Realty) allows owners to rent other Resort Quest properties at a 50% discount. We rent our High Pointe condo thru them and are able to book ski condos here in the mountains at 50%.