• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

cwhite22

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2013
I need a place to lease. Single, no children, non-smoker, and NO pets. I am very private, quiet, and rarely home due to my work schedule. Preferably furnished with utilities included, under $1000/month. Studio, or guest house type would be great! I can be flexible on the move-in date. Please let me know if you have something like this, or if you know someone who does!
Thanks!!

glis85

Beach Comber
Mar 4, 2012
SRB
I have a studio that will be ready to lease Feb. 1. Located off Mack Bayou Rd. in SRB 575sq.ft. $680 per/mo. includes all util. cable and WiFi. Unfurnished but has washer and dryer.

Is March 1 the first day you could move in??

cwhite22

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2013
This definitely sounds promising! Can I view the property? I currently live in Miramar beach, and work in SRB, so I can be available most mornings/afternoons. Pictures? You can email me at christie.white@yahoo.com
I would prefer a March 1st move in, but if it means missing out on the right property, I might be able to arrange something.

cwhite22

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2013
Anyone? I would really like to be in the 30A area....Santa Rosa beach to rosemary beach..

cwhite22

Beach Comber
Jan 15, 2013
Definitely interested in the studio. I'd like some more info, and to view the property as soon as possible. Please let me know when a convenient time would be, and I'll work out my schedule.

Thanks so much!