• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
I thought the show was a delightfully diverse showcasing of our beautiful area! Emeril packed a ton of information into 20minutes. Loved seeing the Seaside School students' garden! Very well done. :clap:

Kurt THANK YOU so much for posting this! I was bereft that I couldn't see it on mediacom (but I won't cut down my trees for the sake of getting dish tv)

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
I thought the show was a delightfully diverse showcasing of our beautiful area! Emeril packed a ton of information into 20minutes. Loved seeing the Seaside School students' garden! Very well done. :clap:

Kurt THANK YOU so much for posting this! I was bereft that I couldn't see it on mediacom (but I won't cut down my trees for the sake of getting dish tv)

Agree! Good show and I really love and appreciate this kind of outstanding marketing for our area. Especially involving our own celebrity chef resident and showcasing individual businesses and chefs, etc! Awesome stuff. Better than a 20 second slick, polished commercial of a beach with the perfect couple on it - could be any damn place in the world and doesn't tell anything about the real community...

IF we had chosen NOT to be part of a series showcasing Florida towns and food, it would have been quite negligent, imo.

DuneAHH

Beach Fanatic
Agree! Good show and I really love and appreciate this kind of outstanding marketing for our area. Especially involving our own celebrity chef resident and showcasing individual businesses and chefs, etc! Awesome stuff. Better than a 20 second slick, polished commercial of a beach with the perfect couple on it - could be any damn place in the world and doesn't tell anything about the real community...

IF we had chosen NOT to be part of a series showcasing Florida towns and food, it would have been quite negligent, imo

Both good call-outs T.

the 2nd of which... admittedly, I (for one) particularly needed to internalize and give credence to.

bluecat

Beach Fanatic
Dec 30, 2007
kentucky
We want to see more of the South Walton area because that is what we love. I thought the new show was very good was ready to see something fresh from Emeril. Are you listening , Chef?