• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Vivo Spa Salon

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2012
VIvo Spa Salon in Rosemary Beach, Fl is located on the beautiful scenic 30a, just west of Panama City Beach. We are looking for someone who lives to put others needs infront of their own.

We are looking for both a dual massage/esthi/wax/nails AND Massage Therapist Only, who maintains above average customer service, amazing knowledge of Aveda Services, Product Knowledge and Ayurvedics, and/or the desire to learn.

If you are looking to receive the best training possible, to start your career after school and learn more than you ever thought you could, then Vivo is where you need to work.
The owners are Aveda Purefessionals, Esthi and Massage, who constantly train, test, teach and learn with their staff. As a benefit, most classes taught at the spa will qualify for your Massage CEU hours.

Our spa/salon is a two-story building is across the street from the private beach, we have 5 treatment rooms, complete with locker rooms and 5-jet aromatherapy shower, reclaimed hardwood floors and Morrocan designed interior, and the most amazing co-workers to learn from and work with.

We work hard, monday-saturday 9-6 and sundays 10-6, but we play and enjoy life to the fullest. If you think you are a fit for us, contact: info@vivospasalon.com for more details or submit your application with resume.

Have an amazing day,

Vivo Spa Salon
www.vivospasalon.com

audria.carr

Beach Comber
Dec 10, 2012
Hello!

I emailed my resume' today around lunch time. I have been an LMT for almost 5 years, have had training in MANY modalities and am still learning more as we speak. I have worked in the hospitality field for several years and have had some training with Aveda products but would always love to learn more! Please contact me when you receive my resume'. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm Regards,

Audria L. Carr

Vivo Spa Salon

Beach Comber
Apr 22, 2012
Audria,
We look forward to seeing you this weekend!

Michael

Hello!

I emailed my resume' today around lunch time. I have been an LMT for almost 5 years, have had training in MANY modalities and am still learning more as we speak. I have worked in the hospitality field for several years and have had some training with Aveda products but would always love to learn more! Please contact me when you receive my resume'. Thank you so much for your time and I look forward to speaking with you.

Warm Regards,

Audria L. Carr