• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Winelover

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2011
I have a extra large bedroom for rent for individual, on 2nd story of my 3brm/2-1/2ba villa. Private bath, walk in closet, W/D, plus 2nd walk in closet available in guest room. Close to Sandestin, Sacred heart, Grand Blvd and beaches of 30a. Must submit application, background check and
sign a 1 year lease because of HOA regulations. No smoking! Only 1 parking space provided
Rent is $600 plus electric...all other utilities included, 1st and last due at lease signing. Available starting Jan 1st
You will be sharing downstairs living area with professional gwm and a quiet loving dog.

ForumRunner_20121206_070505.jpg

Winelover

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2011
Rental is still available! Home is @2000 sq ft! Rent both of the bedrooms upstairs for $750 utilities included, and make the larger room into your own private living room!

Winelover

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2011
Room is still available. Community has a pool also. Prefer someone with no pets as I have rescued an Italian greyhound from the Walton County pound, and lease only allows 2 pets per household.
Thanks!

Winelover

Beach Lover
Dec 31, 2011
Still available for someone that wants a year lease, getting fresh cost of paint this week!