• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WoodstockGA

Beach Crab
Jan 21, 2013
Can anyone give me some feedback on the Village of South Walton Condos. There are several studio for sale below <$100K. These seem to be very good deals. Was wondering...

Association fees?

Rental History?

Etc?

H2Owaves

Beach Comber
Nov 23, 2011
Seacrest Beach
Hello! I'm a realtor on 30a and have sold several of these. Great investment properties. You can email me at linda@beachybeach com and I'll send all the requested info to you. !
Cheers!
Linda

Bobby J

Beach Fanatic
Apr 18, 2005
Blue Mountain beach
www.lifeonshore.com
The ones under $100,000 are basically like a hotel room. Great price to be in that location for that price. I think the association fees are roughly $250 per month. I have sold a few of these and the rentals are not too bad for units that are roughly 400 sq. feet. I noted on one listing an agent said the seller recieved $15,000 in rentals! Sounds really good for such a small unit. I would surely look into that. I think the challenge on these has been lending. Great cash buy but a bank will probably shy away from these until the dust settles. Let me know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Bobby J

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
If my memory is correct some of these hotel like units were 40-50k 2 yrs ago. Also I'd like to see were they brought in 15k unless they're renting yr round with snowbirds