• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Bs1chiro

Beach Lover
Jun 14, 2005
Pt. Washington
I have seen previous posts regarding the start up or interest in starting a 30A business networking group in the past. Is there such a group? Would any business owners be interested in an informal, 1x per month meeting at member's business for purposes of business card exchange, idea exchange, general networking to support and enhance the local businesses?????
Thoughts, comments, suggestions???
Thanks,
Brian Soroka,D.C.
Family Chiropractic Center

Emerald Shores

Beach Lover
Dec 26, 2012
www.emeraldshoreshomewatch.com
That would be great Brian, my husband and I have recently started a family own business, owned and operated only by ourselves. We have business cards and have been driving all over the place trying to circulate them. We are running out of ideas. I am all for it. I think the larger business could support the small biz. I am sure one company may have a job that is considered to small for them, they could pass it on to a smaller biz and visa versa. If you need help organizing the meetings I would be glad to help. Dawn Burton www.emeraldshoreshomewatch.com

mct031080

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2011
I work for a company called Regus in Grand Boulevard, we offer office solutions for small and large businesses around the world. We have 68 full-time offices, virtual offices and conference rooms. We also have a full service kitchen with coffee, tea, etc...available for all of our clients and their guests.

I would be very interested in being part of this group as I believe in the power of networking and relationship building. I would love to host this group at our center at no charge. It would also be a great place to network as we have 68 different businesses within our center that have offices with us, along with hundreds of Virtual Office clients that might be interested as well. Please let me know if you would be interested in having a meeting to discuss getting this started and/or planning a kick-off meeting here at our center. My email address is michelle.tommey@regus.com and my number is 850-269-6802. Thank you!

MTB

Beach Lover
May 24, 2011
I am interested also, will be starting a new business when i move to 30A later this spring.

newtosowal

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2012
I'm fairly new to the area but am interested in starting a small business of my own. I would find this group beneficial should it come to fruition.

SlowMovin

Beach Fanatic
Jul 9, 2005
There is one which has been somewhat inactive for the last few months--mostly because the members have been swamped with work (which is a good thing) but also because we were having trouble finding meeting space as membership grew.

Emerald Coast Entrepreneurs' Network -- You can find them on Facebook under that name.

They did have weekly meetings at neighborhood restaurants in the 30A/Sandestin area and monthly social events. The last social was a low-country boil on Grayton Beach.

Last edited by a moderator: