• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Jennifer Arlene

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2012
Grayton Beach
Strapless slim a-line with horizontal satin band detail and beaded lace applique. Chapel Train. Size 8.

The dress has never been worn (only tried on) and the tag is still on!! Due to unforeseen circumstances mt fiance and I had to cancel/postpone our wedding and I will no longer be needing this amazing dress. I am sad to see it go but would rather someone else enjoy the beauty of this dress rather than my closet. It is stored in s dress bag so it is protected. I would like $800.00 but I am willing to negotiate.

If you are wondering why I have not returned it to the store it's because I bought the dress well before I even picked a date for our wedding. I went to the store with intentions of buying a dress for a different occasion, saw this dress and had to try it on. Due to the store's return policy too much time had elapsed and I was unable to return the dress.

IMG_0615.jpg

I have attached a picture which shows the satin detail and beaded lace applique. If you are interested and want to see more pictures or see the dress in person please feel free to respond to this post.

Jennifer Arlene

Beach Comber
Dec 15, 2012
Grayton Beach
REDUCED PRICE!! :clap: I am willing to drop the price of the dress down to $650.00 and also still willing to negotiate!! If you are interested you can e mail me at jpollard929@gmail.com or if you would like to see it dress I will have the dress at Sophisticated Scraps, 85 Arbor Lane Grayton Beach (The street off of 283 by the Sherwin Williams where the antiques signs is) or the green house/building across the parking lot from the sowal building. Feel free to stop by during store hours 10am-5pm or ring the door bell and I will be happy to show you the dress.