• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

LeslieC

Beach Comber
Sep 22, 2012
Sandestin
I am a very responsible, clean, honest, professional female looking for a rental anywhere in Santa Rosa, near bay, along 30a, or Sandestin. I work full time at Tracery in Rosemary Beach and will need something soon. Any utilities included would be ideal, but not necessary.
I would be more than happy to look after main house and any upkeep needed in regards to carriage homes, etc. I have an extremely well trained, relaxed, very quiet golden retriever. She is truly a great dog.

I can provide great references, if needed. Please PM me with any information you may have. Thank you!

beachdogmom

Beach Lover
Jan 29, 2010
Seacrest
Blue Mountain Beach condo

I am a very responsible, clean, honest, professional female looking for a rental anywhere in Santa Rosa, near bay, along 30a, or Sandestin. I work full time at Tracery in Rosemary Beach and will need something soon. Any utilities included would be ideal, but not necessary.
I would be more than happy to look after main house and any upkeep needed in regards to carriage homes, etc. I have an extremely well trained, relaxed, very quiet golden retriever. She is truly a great dog.

I can provide great references, if needed. Please PM me with any information you may have. Thank you!

I have a condo at the Villages of Blue Mt. I am just about to furnish the spare bedroom and bath. Includes water, cable, internet, use of pool and fitness center. $650 plus 1/2 electricity. Will be available soon. 706-255-5666, Helen