• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

justhavinfun

Beach Fanatic
Nov 13, 2008
Eastern Lake
Point of clarification on shopping and with all due respect Teresa - when I mention early shopping on Saturday morning , I'm talking before 7AM and at the latest 8Am - I've never had a problem during those times

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Point of clarification on shopping and with all due respect Teresa - when I mention early shopping on Saturday morning , I'm talking before 7AM and at the latest 8Am - I've never had a problem during those times

yes, I agree. you can go early Saturday... but I always forget and end up in the middle of hell!

seal

Beach Lover
Apr 17, 2006
Love it...."Atlantan hordes", "festering cesspool of heathens"...how did you read my thoughts? :)

For the record, Atlanta Public Schools 2013 Spring Break is April 6(Saturday) thru April 13(Saturday). Can't wait for the speeding, tailgating SUVs and the hyper, badly behaving kiddies. Can't we supplement the water supply with a safe sedative during this week and the locals just drink bottle water? Just sayin'....

chanster

Banned
Dec 7, 2008
april 6th -13th will be a dud. 8 out of 10 of atlanta area counties spring breaks are march 30-april6th. 85% of the united states has spring break match 30-april 6th. Thats the huge week

StepfordWife

Beach Comber
Sep 14, 2012
OMG BeachRob that made me laugh!!

Guess I'm lucky timing wise then, I live in Colorado and our spring break is always the last week of March which looks to be before the crush. I much prefer 30A in October though, warm water, butterflies, good temps, and no crowds (although on the tail end of hurricane season).

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Walton County District 5 County Commissioner Cindy Meadows and Sara Comander have announced they will be holding a South Walton Town Meeting on Tuesday, February 26, 2013.

The meeting will be held at the Seascape Conference Center located at 556 Seascape Drive in Miramar Beach and will begin at 5:30 PM.

The purpose of the meeting is to invite the public to discuss with the Commissioners any general issues or concerns in regard to Spring Break in South Walton.

If you should have any questions, please feel free to contact the District 5 Commission office at (850) 231-2978.

Please be advised that two or more Walton County Commissioners may attend a meeting. Please be governed accordingly.

Best regards,
Louis E. Svehla
Public Information Manager
Walton Board of County Commissioners
76 North 6th Street
DeFuniak Springs, FL 32435
Phone: 850-951-7101
Cell: 850-333-6404
Email: svelouis@co.walton.fl.us