• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Edward's is open today 11-11for lunch, dinner, wine, desserts, and great fun. The chef's counter opens at 5:00.

Saturday we are thrilled to host the wedding reception for our friends Rick and Maren McKay. :love: We will be closed at 4:00 for this private event.

Sunday Brunch from 11-3. Crawfish Eggs Benedict, omelettes, Waffles, Fresh Squeezed OJ, Jittery Joe's Coffee, Mimosas AND Kyle Lamonica will be signing in the courtyard. Make the courtyard your new favorite place to relax on Sunday morning.

Call 850-231-0550 or email Info@Edwards30a.com

Paula

Beach Fanatic
Jan 25, 2005
Michigan but someday in SoWal as well
We'll be in SoWal soon and sounds like we'll go to Edwards to try the brunch. I'm so glad we're getting more and more good restaurants on this side of 30A because eating well is such an important part of our vacations and we're always looking for our new favorite eating place.

bluemtnrunner

Beach Fanatic
Dec 31, 2007
Oh, I love desserts! Thanks for the news!

I noticed your post today and just wanted to be certain you have our most current schedule. During the off-season Edward's is open for dinner only at 5pm Wednesday-Sunday. Starting in March we will be open for dinner 7 nights a week again.