• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Hoop

Beach Comber
Jun 26, 2012
Does anyone have any feedback on the positive or negative's about living in Wild Heron?
It seems very private with nice homes to purchase for a fair price, I know its not 30a!!
Any knowledge of who the community developer is and future plans for the community of Wild Heron?

J Stephens

Beach Comber
Aug 18, 2012
30a
www.30-a-real-estate.com
Not sure what the future plans are but I just moved in here and it is very nice. It's also very relaxing and quiet. Everyone waves as you walk, bike or drive down the streets or trails. On top of that, if you like to golf, Shark's Tooth is one of the nicest golf courses around. The only negative that some people may mention is that it's a long way from hwy 98 but I would say that's a positive and the drive is relaxing.

tsutcli

Beach Fanatic
Jan 14, 2008
Seacrest
Beautiful community and a great golf course (private course), very quiet as it is a long haul to the beach (good or bad depending on your reasons for living near the beach) so doesn't attract short term rentals. St. Joe purchased this development several years back.

unclecarl

Beach Comber
Feb 9, 2013
We looked into Wild Heron a couple of years ago, but decided not to buy there due to what we thought were prohibitive HOA fees.

Zac

Beach Lover
Oct 15, 2012
30A
It is a real relaxing place to live, doesn't really get busy in the peak months either. Great for kayaking, Yolo boarding, fishing, ect. Also be aware there is a bond that must be payed off by the property owners and therefore the taxes are higher if you own.