• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
Bow Wow Meow Pet Company is SoWal's neighborhood dog/cat supply shop located in Seagrove Center on Scenic 30A. Drop in to say hi to John and pick up treats, food, gear and more for your pets.

Try out the self-washing rooms for your pup! Very nice and easy - all supplies provided including shampoos, conditioners, brushes and towels. The bath stall is situated high so that you bathe your own dog without bending over - huge back saver!

Adorable pet beds made out of vintage suitcases for smaller dogs or cats.

You can also rent a crate while you're in town...

Voted Best of the Emerald Coast 2011 & 2012 for pet care/shop and for good reason! Bow Wow Meow Pet Company provides a great selection of healthy and organic foods and treats. We really appreciate John's involvement in special events and fundraisers in support of the South Walton community.

121011-bowwowmeow-058-800.jpg

find out more / ratings & comments / add your comments...
South Walton Business | Bow Wow Meow Pet Company

Last edited:

TreeFrog

Beach Fanatic
Oct 11, 2005
Seagrove
I'll chime in. We love having Bow Wow Meow in the neighborhood. The bathing booths are the best thing since sliced bread. John stocks some really good dog food and treats. Highly recommended.

Teresa

SoWal Guide
Staff member
Nov 15, 2004
South Walton, FL
sowal.com
The bathing facility is really nice and I am hooked! Even my big girl dog doesn't mind the bath.. much. Just got clarification from John about bath pricing:

Large $18 | Small $14

under 50 lbs is small and over 50 lbs is large
This includes all supplies.
No clean up - the store handles this

Bonus: after 5 washes you get 1 free.

The store gave out over 40 free washes last year.

Last edited: