• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

KansasBorn/30ABound

Beach Lover
Apr 9, 2005
Atchison, Kansas
I've thought about getting a place with a gallery in the front for framed photos but got too much going on - maybe when things slow down.

The internet is my real office - thanks Al Gore. :lol:[/QUOTE]

I would shop in your gallery Kurt....Actually I am wanting to get a framed pic of the sowal beach to hang in my office at work so that I can be there all the time even when I am not. I want to get one about 30 wide by 12" high. I really just want scenic. No people. Any ideas where to look or do you sell prints like that?

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
KansasBorn/30ABound said:
I would shop in your gallery Kurt....Actually I am wanting to get a framed pic of the sowal beach to hang in my office at work so that I can be there all the time even when I am not. I want to get one about 30 wide by 12" high. I really just want scenic. No people. Any ideas where to look or do you sell prints like that?

You can order signed, numbered prints on matte paper of any image seen here:
http://www.mooncreek.com/stock

E-mail me the image desired or file name/number and specify B&W, or color - 8"X10" or 14" X 20"

Last edited:

Jdarg

SoWal Expert
Feb 15, 2005
That little old beach house is my very favorite in all of Grayton- I have lots of pictures of it. And the family (or families) that stay in it always look like they are having the BEST time! Without all of the frills. Imagine that!

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
jdarg said:
That little old beach house is my very favorite in all of Grayton- I have lots of pictures of it. And the family (or families) that stay in it always look like they are having the BEST time! Without all of the frills. Imagine that!

:welcome:

Less is more. ;-)

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
kurt said:
You can order signed, numbered prints on matte paper of any image seen here:
http://www.mooncreek.com/stock

E-mail me the image desired or file name/number and specify B&W, or color - 8"X10" or 14" X 20"

Great photos! Does the fact that we can order a "signed" print increase its value significantly? Are Mooncreek Photos the next great SoWal investment? :rotfl:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kurt

Admin
Staff member
Oct 15, 2004
SoWal
mooncreek.com
Camp Creek Kid said:
Great photos! Does the fact that we can order a "signed" print increase its value significantly? Are Mooncreek Photos the next great SoWal investment? :rotfl:

I'm working on inflating the bubble. :lol:

Maybe I should include a ziplock full of sand and a bottle of gulf water with each. :idea:

Camp Creek Kid

Christini Zambini
Feb 20, 2005
Seacrest Beach
kurt said:

Maybe I should include a ziplock full of sand and a bottle of gulf water with each. :idea:

You could employ all the local kids to help fill the bags and bottles! :clap_1:

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
Nov 18, 2004
kurt said:

Great idea, but remember that it is illegal to take sand from the Beach in Walton Co.