• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hi all. My soldier son is finally coming for a one week visit the week of March 24. We are planning celebrations of all of the special times that he missed while he was in Afghanistan. (i.e. birthdays, Thanksgiving, Christmas.) We don't have an artificial tree and am hoping that someone out there is willing to allow us to borrow one for about two weeks (setting up next week!) If you are willing, we are locals in Blue Mountain. We will pick up and return promptly. I can guarantee that we will take very good care of it!
Thank you!

So excited for you and your family - thank him for his service and thank you as the wonderful family supports him. Please tell him to check out our non-profit Gameday For Heroes --- we send military to college sporting events free with tickets from wonderful donors. We have recently relocated to this wonderful area and can't wait for our new locals to learn about it --- if we can help please let us you get ready for the welcome home please let us know. www.gamedayforheroes.org

So excited for you and your family - thank him for his service and thank you as the wonderful family supports him. Please tell him to check out our non-profit Gameday For Heroes --- we send military to college sporting events free with tickets from wonderful donors. We have recently relocated to this wonderful area and can't wait for our new locals to learn about it --- if we can help please let us you get ready for the welcome home please let us know. www.gamedayforheroes.org

Wow! Thank you So very much for the information!!!! I didn't realize that such an organization existed. :) He's a very "low key" kind of guy. No fan fare and specifically said, "Mom, please don't make a big deal and NO surprises." So I'm going to honor that, although I'd really like to have homecoming banners streaming from the airport all the way home. :) I will definitely check out your site and pass it on to him when he gets here. He played many sports through school. We called him the pacman in football because they never saw him coming and he would weave and bob down the field. ;) He would love to be able to go to some games. (As would his soldier buddies. ) So thank you again for the info and for doing what you are doing to honor these soldiers (men and women) and for showing the love.
J