• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Aug 10, 2009
Seacrest
I really, really shouldn't post this on SOWAL because I am afraid I won't be able to get a seat in this wonderful new place. But I have to share greatness with all!

We have now tried this little gem three times (2 sit down and eat and 1 take out) and each time the tastes get better and better. They use quallity ingredients, Berkshire Pork, and are all as fresh as they can be. The owners are there most of the time and you can tell they have been in the business before. The wait staff are all knowledgeable and as friendly as can be. The Ham Biscuit with Blackberry Sauce is truly outstanding and the house cured Berkshire Bacon is to die for. When this place catches on it wil be slammed. Just hope the prices don't go up like a couple of other restaurants that opened last year. Think this become a place for locals.

groveral

Beach Lover
Jul 11, 2005
birmingham
also had the biscuit---excellent. The owner talked with me a while and was extremely nice. The products for sale were all of high quality and seemed unique to the area. Coming back this week and will go back for sure...

We've been there a few times and liked it. Today I wanted something light for lunch. I ordered the tomato and avocado salad. It was served like Caprese with alternating slices of tomato and avocado, a light amount of ranch dressing, a sprinkle of roasted corn, and a thick slice of bacon. No lettuce -- that was great -- I'm getting tired of bag salads at restaurants. Hit the spot!