• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

serenbe

Beach Comber
Oct 10, 2010
My husband and I visited this restaurant this past weekend and noticed a definite decline in food quality. The white sauce was sort of tasteless. The prices have also gone up. Hope this was an anomaly (the taste of the food) and not a trend. I think the prices may be a "fact of life" in our area, but I wish someone would buck the system.

DCollins

Beach Lover
Dec 1, 2010
Georgia
I sure hope so too, as The Local Catch was becoming one of my favorite places...if so, then that location is cursed!! It must have just been an anomaly.

Jill Tanner

Beach Fanatic
Jul 17, 2007
www.alaquaanimalrefuge.org
Lunch today at Local Catch was spot on! The pico was fresh, the chips were crispy, the pork tacos were perfect! I can't describe how delicious the tacos were. The pineapple salsa and crispy onions over the pork with a sauce to die for, made for the best combination ever! I loved the white sauce and even asked for a side of it to dip my fries in. Yum. Local Catch will be around for a long time. I think they have broken the curse.

Please revisit, CrabSign, and know that that had to be an anomaly.

Fish Tacos.jpg

steel1man

Beach Fanatic
Jan 10, 2013
Local catch is pretty much a taco house that is Very over priced for the neighborhood.

Green Knight

Beach Lover
Apr 30, 2009
^^^..Are you saying overpriced for 30A..or overpriced for the rest of the area?..theres a big difference

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
^^^..Are you saying overpriced for 30A..or overpriced for the rest of the area?..theres a big difference

The prices haven't changed and I actually think they are reasonable compared to other restaurants in SoWal.

I had the Cobb salad the other day and it was delicious. You definitely get what you pay for!

Love me some Local Catch!