• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
I've been wondering the same thing. It's not just a pizza place. They have hot dogs and other items on the menu, according to the signs on the building. Robert Irvine doesn't like for restaurants to offer items that aren't reflection of the theme of the restaurant. But at the beach with so many big groups vacationing together, in my opinion a restaurant that does a lot of take-out needs a little variety to accommodate the varying tastes within these groups.

Anyhow, I hope that Pizza Nona is successful.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
I hope they are successful too. Will have to check them out. Will report back when we do.

I hope they are successful too. Will have to check them out. Will report back when we do.
Thanks. I'm sure I'll try them after Memorial Day to avoid the 30A/395 intersection. I'm moving to the beach for the summer. I plan to buy a lot of groceries to avoid the crowds and traffic. But it'd be nice to have another backup restaurant east of 395 when I'm too lazy to cook.

Beachberbs

Beach Lover
May 24, 2008
I hear ya. We live here full time and in the summer have to be strategic about when to go to the grocery store, etc. We will probably try before Memoria Day when the summer season starts and we hunker down.